About the editors
- Audrey Barton is project officer at the Institute of Advanced Studies at UWA.
- Sarah Burnside is a Perth-based lawyer and freelance writer.
- Andrew Thackrah is a postgraduate candidate in History at UWA. He holds degrees in Arts and Law (with honours) from UWA. He is writing a history of free-market think tanks in Australia. He is also a convenor of the Institute for Progressive Policy.
- Terri-ann White is a writer, publisher, and Director of the Institute of Advanced Studies, and Director of UWA Publishing.
- David Ritter is The New Critic's London-based editor-at-large. He is a commentator, academic and campaigner. Formerly a leading native title lawyer, David is currently Head of Biodiversity Campaigns at Greenpeace UK in London. David's most recent book is Contesting Native Title (Allen & Unwin, 2009).
- Fred Chaney, Deputy President, National Native Title Tribunal
- Belinda Probert, Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Academic), La Trobe University
- Richard Bosworth, Professor of History, UWA
- Janet Holmes à Court, Businesswoman and arts patron
- Alan Dodge, Former Executive Director, Art Gallery of Western Australia
- Fiona Stanley, Professor and Director, Telethon Institute for Child Health Research
- Robert Drewe, writer
- Tim Rowse, Historian, Australian National University
- Patrick Pittman, freelance writer and broadcaster